Rescue Diver Certification
SCUBA dive and “Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course.
In the best place for your practice Cozumel Mexico Building upon what you’ve already have learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
- Transportation to the beach
- Belt with Weights
- BCD Jacket with Power Inflate
- Regulator & SPG, Depth and Octopus
- Wetsuit, fins and mask
- Theory class at the beach
- Dive master or dive instructor (4 pax per dive master or dive instructor)
- Different dive sites
- Purified water and soda
- Locker and taxes
- Lamps, Personal dive computer and Nitrox
- Gratuity optional
- Photo and video
Schedule (Monday to Saturday)
- 9:30am to 3:30pm
3 days certification
* PRICES ARE PER DIVER
WHAT YOU LEARN?
On this course you will practice:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
For this certification you will be making 5 ocean dives, two of them navigation- and deep dive are mandatory, the other 3 ocean dives you can pick your self, such as night diving, aware fish identification, wreck diving and more.
- Downtown Office
6 Street with 5th Avenue. Cozumel Q Roo, Mx
Phone: +52 (987) 115 2202