Open Water Diver Certification
Our scuba school and dive center in Cozumel brings you all the facilities to Get your PADI Open Water Diver certification.
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive to breath underwater and see the wonderful world beneath the waves, Here is where you start.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving and it´s lifestyle.
- Transportation to the beach
- Belt with Weights
- BCD Jacket with Power Inflate
- Regulator & SPG, Depth and Octopus
- Wetsuit, fins and mask
- Theory class at the beach
- Dive master or dive instructor (4 pax per dive master or dive instructor)
- Different dive sites
- Purified water and soda
- Locker and taxes
- Lamps, Personal dive computer and Nitrox
- Gratuity optional
- Photo and video
Schedule (Monday to Saturday)
- 9:30am to 3:30pm
3 days certification
* PRICES ARE PER DIVER
WHAT YOU LEARN?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Theory to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Sessions to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review and enjoy!
- Downtown Office
6 Street with 5th Avenue. Cozumel Q Roo, Mx
Phone: +52 (987) 115 2202