Advance Open Water Diver Certification
Become A PRO in the paradise, the best reefs, walls, wreck, drift, deep, dives, of Cozumel Mexican caribbean.
The PADI Adventure Diver course helps you get more out of diving by introducing you to new types of scuba diving adventures.
It’s a great opportunity to work on your skills and get more relaxed and secure when you dive.
- Transportation to the beach
- Belt with Weights
- BCD Jacket with Power Inflate
- Regulator & SPG, Depth and Octopus
- Wetsuit, fins and mask
- Theory class at the beach
- Dive master or dive instructor (4 pax per dive master or dive instructor)
- Different dive sites
- Purified water and soda
- Locker and taxes
- Lamps, Personal dive computer and Nitrox
- Gratuity optional
- Photo and video
Schedule (Monday to Saturday)
- 9:30am to 3:30pm
3 days certification
* PRICES ARE PER DIVER
MORE THAN 4 DIVERS, 10% OFF
WHAT YOU LEARN?
This course allows you to go to a maximum depth of 30 meters/100 feet. For this certification you will be making 5 ocean dives, two of them navigation and deep dive are mandatory, the other 5 ocean dives you can pick your self, such as night diving, aware fish identification, wreck diving and more.
Increase your experience
- Large Tank 100cf ($5 USD)
- lamps ($10 USD)
- oxygen nitrox ($10 USD per tank)
- Personal dive computer ($10 USD)
- Downtown Office
6 Street with 5th Avenue. Cozumel Q Roo, Mx
Phone: +52 (987) 115 2202